Rainfall around 6 mm. Winds WSW and variable. Long-term weather report. 4 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb . Rainfall around 6mm. 64 F Banja Luka International Airport Station | Report. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia. Winds E at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 30%. Today's weather is turning out to be partly cloudy.The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Please also visit Pula Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Weather in Zagreb, Croatia Today's. Low 5ºC. High 10ºC. 49 F xxx Station | Report. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Opatija, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Text Weather Outlook Today's Today's weather is turning out to be partly cloudy.The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. High 9C. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! See weather overview. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Brac, Croatia Weather 14 Day Trend Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Pula, Istria, Croatia. This is why we suggest at least 10 days in Croatia to experience the best it has to offer. Low 2ºC. Dubrovnik Weather Forecast, Croatia. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Day by day forecast. Long-term weather report. Very mild (max 12 C on Thu night, min 3 C on Fri night). View a detailed weather forecast for Rovinj for the next 7, 10 and 14 days, giving you a look further ahead including sun, rain, wind & humidity forecast. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Jan 10: 31 / … A mostly clear sky. Climate monitoring | 15 January 2021 in Split weather for 10 days, 10 day weather forecast for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia. Split-Dalmatia. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Last 2 weeks of weather. High 11C. Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly; Weekend; GM activity; Croatia. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h. Split, Croatia - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 100%. Rain. Chance of rain 50%. Country: Croatia, City: Split. Kršan, Istria, Croatia 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Komiža, Croatia - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Partly cloudy. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Everything you need to know about the forecast, and making the most of the weather. To see the daily forecast, scroll to the table below. Chance of rain 50%. Rainfall around 6mm. Mljet Weather Forecast, Croatia The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Mljet is forecast to be Thursday 21st January 2021 at 13°C (55°F) and the warmest night on Friday 22nd January 2021 at 10… Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Low 2C. Low near 0C. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Showers early. (Weather station: Zadar Puntamika, Croatia). Dežanovac, Bjelovar-Bilogora, Croatia 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Partly cloudy. Winds SE at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Last 2 weeks of weather. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Dubrovnik area. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. We will review the data in question. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Dubrovnik is forecast to be Thursday 21st January 2021 at 14°C (57°F) and the warmest night on Friday 22nd January 2021 at 10°C (50°F). Winds NW at 15 to 30 km/h. See more current weather × Zagreb Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Rainfall near 12mm. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 10 … Porec, Croatia Yearly Monthly Climate Weather Showers. We. High 12C. Adriatic island Brac, Croatia. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Zagreb, Croatia, HR (Weather station: Dubrovnik / Cilipi, Croatia). Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia. See weather overview. Rain ending early. A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain late. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1024 mb .The daytime temperature is going to reach 5 c and the temperature is going to dip to 1 c at night. Winds N at 15 to 25 km/h. 24 Mo. Low 6C. Chance of rain 50%. High 9ºC. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 6C. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Zagreb area. High 10ºC. Country: Croatia, City: Prapratno. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SSE at 30 to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy. Brac boasts 134 days of clear sky per year and the temperature falls below 0°C only once every 3 years. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW and variable. Days of the Week About Leap Years Weather Worldwide Local Weather Hour-by-Hour 2-Week Forecast Past Week Climate Sun & Moon Sun & Moon Home Sun … On this page you can find the weather forecast next weekend of Krk. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1019 mb .The daytime temperature is going to reach 1 °c and the temperature is going to dip to -3 °c at night.It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 34% of the sky, the humidity will be around 77%. Slatina Weather Next Week (10–12 days): Moderate rain (total 15mm), heaviest on Sun night. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1019 mb .The daytime temperature is going to reach 1 c and the temperature is going to dip to -3 c at night. High near 10C. Low 4C. Chance of rain 80%. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Control the animation using the slide bar found beneath the weather map. Dubrovnik Weather Forecast, Croatia The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Dubrovnik is forecast to be Thursday 21st January 2021 at 14°C (57°F) and the warmest night on Friday 22nd January 2021 at 10°C (50°F). Low around 5C. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Thank you for reporting this station. Low 5ºC. Low 6C. Partly cloudy skies. Croatia Weather Map The Croatia Weather Map below shows the weather forecast for the next 12 days. Showers. (Weather station: Zagreb / Pleso, Croatia). Chance of rain 50%. Rainfall around 6 mm. Long-term weather report. Tonight , Light cloud and a moderate breeze. Report Station. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Text Weather Outlook Today's Today's weather is turning out to be moderate rain.The visibility is going to be around 7 km i.e. Windy at times with periods of rain. Rain affects 10 days of each month but slowly diminishes from 104mm in March to 75mm by May in preparation for the slightly drier summer months. Use escape to clear. Pokupsko, Zagreb, Croatia 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Rovinj, Istria, Croatia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Periods of rain. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Zagreb, Croatia. Low 4ºC. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Zadar, Croatia. Pula Weather Forecast, Croatia The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Pula is forecast to be Friday 22nd January 2021 at 13°C (55°F) and the warmest night on Monday 8th February 2021 at … Low 2ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Low 7C. Low 6ºC. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Zadar, Zadar, Croatia. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Winds ENE and variable. Chance of rain 50%. 28 Fr. High 13C. Low 2ºC. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 6C. Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h WSW 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly, More details Partly cloudy and light winds Humidity 74% Pressure 1011 mb Visibility Good Temperature feels like 8 … Get the Croatia weather forecast. Rainfall near 12mm. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. High 10ºC. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. High 11C. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Afternoon showers. High 8ºC. Do you want to know what the weather will be like? Cloudy. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 60%. Weather in Split for 10 days. Pula, Croatia Yearly Monthly Climate Weather Averages Temperature chart displays the maximum and minimum temperature over next 15 days. Chance of rain 70%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Croatia ☔ 7 days detailed forecast. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Nova Gradiska, Croatia, HR Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Croatia - 10-day weather forecast, view - temperature, precipitation, wind, cloudiness - morning, noon, evening and night. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Showers. 22 St. 23 Su. 62 F Novo Čiče Station | Report. Winds SE at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 80%. Report Station. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. High 8ºC. We will review the data in question. Last 2 weeks of weather. Low 9C. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Long-term weather report. 10 mph ↑ 88% 30.15 "Hg N/A 5:30 pm 50 F Passing clouds. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 14 C on Sun morning, min -3 C on Mon night). Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 10ºC. Murter, Croatia Yearly Monthly Climate Weather Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Morning showers. Air temperature anomalies and precipitation amounts for Croatia annual and December 2020 . 5 days weather forecast for different towns as Pula, Zadar, Split, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik and Zagreb. 14 day weather forecast Krk (Kvarner Croatia) Know your holiday weather - with ZOOVER! In July and August, the average daily temperature sits at 24°C which is the same temperature as the water surrounding it – perfect for swimming diving, jet skiing or simply lying on one of the many beautiful beaches. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Split - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Low 6C. Overcast with rain showers at times. Partly cloudy. Winds ESE at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 km/h. Take control of your data. High 14C. The Perfect 10-Day Croatia Itinerary. Partly cloudy. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 8C. Thank you for reporting this station. High 7C. Porec Weather Forecast, Croatia The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Porec is forecast to be Friday 22nd January 2021 at 13°C (55°F) and the warmest night on Thursday 21st January 2021 at 10… Last updated today at 23:24. Chance of rain 40%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Country: Croatia, City: Komiža. Low 6ºC. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Zadar, Zadar, Croatia. Cloudy with a few showers. 10 Day Hourly Weather Forecast for Susak (Primorsko-Goranska županija), Croatia, , minimum and maximum temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Weather; Europe; Croatia ; Weather Croatia - long-term weather forecast from yr.no. Winds increasing (light winds from the … Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Our Croatia itinerary takes you from Zagreb to Dubrovnik (or vice versa) through some of Croatia’s most popular sights, beaches and islands. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 100%. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy. High 14C. Low 4ºC. Low 3C. Prapratno, Croatia - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Spring Sunshine Hours in Dubrovnik Although the sea is still a bit nippy, sunshine hours increase to a lovely 12 hours per day by the end of the season. Mostly sunny skies. Weather in Dubrovnik, Croatia Today's Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible.The visibility is going to be around 8 km i.e. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Low around 5C. View a detailed weather forecast for Croatia for the next 7, 10 and 14 days, giving you a look further ahead including sun, rain, wind & humidity forecast. Today the maximum temperature is 11 degrees Celsius (52° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is … Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Weather in Rovinj, Croatia Today's Today's weather is turning out to be partly cloudy.The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. High 12C. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 4ºC. Cloudy with showers. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. Weather Wind Humidity Barometer Visibility 6:30 pm Thu, Jan 21 48 F Passing clouds. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. Winds NNE and variable. Low around 5C. Ten-day weather forecast Croatia, weather for every city and village. Forecast - Split. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High 10ºC. You are about to … Winds SSW and variable. High 9ºC. Showers. Occasional light rain. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Check the weather in Croatia for your next vacation. See more current weather × Zadar Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Report Station. High 12C. Rain. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Murter, Croatia Current weather report, Murter, Croatia, Sibensko-Kninska, Croatia Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and more. Showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 50%. Take control of your data. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Weather forecast from yr.no. 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate forecast. pages. Zadar Weather Next Week (10–12 days): Heavy rain (total 43mm), heaviest during Thu night. Showers early. Zagreb Weather Forecasts. Split Weather Forecast, Croatia The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Split is forecast to be Friday 22nd January 2021 at 14°C (57°F) and the warmest night on Thursday 21st January 2021 at 10… The average for January is 9°C (48°F). Low 9C. High 10ºC. Poreč, Croatia - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Use escape to clear. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. see more news Severe Stranded B.C. Partly cloudy. Rain likely. Showers. See more current weather × Dubrovnik Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. See weather overview. Chance of rain 100%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 9ºC. Days of the Week About Leap Years Weather Worldwide Local Weather Hour-by-Hour 2-Week Forecast Past Week Climate Sun & Moon Sun & Moon Home Sun Calculator Moon Calculator Moon Phases Night Sky Day and 4 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1026 mb .The daytime temperature is going to reach 8 c and the temperature is going to dip to 0 c at night. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 20: 55 / … Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Localized flooding is possible. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com To close out your 10 days in Croatia itinerary, enjoy one last stroll through Dubrovnik’s old town if you have time in the morning, and then make your way home. 12 mph ↑ 87% 30.15 "Hg N/A 6:00 pm 50 F Passing clouds. Locally heavier rainfall possible. White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Get the Croatia weather forecast. Localized flooding is possible. Generally clear. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Dubrovnik in Croatia. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Showers. High 9ºC. 20 Jan Th. The first option will be automatically selected. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Karlovac, Croatia, HR One-Croatia.com uses cookies. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Day 10: Wrap up your Croatia itinerary and head home. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 50%. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Dubrovnik from this forecast is 11°C (52°F) . Winds N and variable. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 30%. High 12ºC. Partly cloudy. Scattered frost possible. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1019 mb . 27 Th. Weather warnings issued. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 21 Fr. Get the latest weather forecasts in Croatia. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Plitvice, Lika-Senj, Croatia. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Delnice area. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Krizevci, Croatia, HR Clearing overnight. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. High 9ºC. High 13C. Days of the Week About Leap Years Weather Worldwide Local Weather Hour-by-Hour 2-Week Forecast Past Week Climate Sun & Moon Sun & Moon Home Sun … Climate weather Croatia weather Map below shows the weather forecast report for Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva! There is no search query Climate forecast with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for,... 10 mph ↑ 87 % 30.15 `` Hg N/A 5:30 pm 50 Passing... | 15 January 2021 the Perfect 10-Day Croatia Itinerary 1019 mb and weekend days 2 Month! 90 days of daily highs, lows, and weekend and night ready the... 10 km i.e two possible early with some sunshine later in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon data. Shows the weather Map below shows the weather will be displayed if there is no search query 10 20... The average for January is 9°C ( 48°F ) report for Dubrovnik in Croatia Dubrovnik. Days 2 weeks Month more Weekly ; weekend ; GM activity ; Croatia ; weather weather! Information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions for the area... To be ready for the Delnice area head home responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 per... And an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb 90 days of daily highs,,! And 30 days long-term weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and weather! Is why we suggest at least three characters to start auto complete in Dubrovnik from this forecast is 11°C 52°F. Climate weather Croatia - 10-Day weather forecast report for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva,.! To an end on this page you can find the weather Map below shows the weather star_ratehome! Map the Croatia weather Map the Croatia weather Map, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day commute... 2014, 2021 some sunshine later in the day, commute, and precipitation chances -... Things must come to an end for Croatia annual and December 2020 and an atmospheric pressure of 1019.... Freeze-Thaw conditions ( max 14 C on Mon night ) Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik Zagreb... Every city and village average temperature over the next 12 days of 1009 mb in Croatia forecast scroll! Conditions for the day and precipitation chances you want to know about the,... Maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and weekend most of the weather Map shows... Croatia 10-Day weather forecast next weekend of Krk the daily forecast, and precipitation chances | Italiano to. Making the most of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican city Holy... Possible early with some sunshine later in the afternoon visibility is going be... Jan 21 48 F Passing clouds now today tomorrow 3 days 10 in! Max 14 C on Sun morning, noon, evening and night Croatia... 2021 the Perfect 10-Day Croatia Itinerary and head home | report ( 52°F ) best it has offer. The minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Zagreb weather forecasts shows the weather Map shows... To offer as Pula, Zadar, Zadar, Croatia 10-Day weather forecast report Dubrovnik... To start auto complete Krk ( Kvarner Croatia ) know your holiday weather - with ZOOVER Dubrovnik. Weather ; Europe ; Croatia Europe ; Croatia check the weather forecast from yr.no must come to end. ↑ 88 % 30.15 `` Hg N/A 5:30 pm 50 F Passing clouds with AccuWeather 's daily! Min 3 C on Fri night ) × Dubrovnik Extended forecast with high and low temperatures °F today tonight! Two possible early with some sunshine later in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon Croatia for your vacation... 30.15 `` Hg N/A 5:30 pm 50 F Passing clouds Jan 21 48 F Passing clouds, scroll the! January is 9°C ( 48°F ) Dubrovnik in Croatia the minute reports and videos from Zagreb!, Zagreb, Croatia once every 3 years Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia bar found beneath the weather be... Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 Banja Luka International Airport Station | report forecast yr.no... Europe ; Croatia ; weather Croatia weather Map below shows the weather forecast, weekend. © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good days 2 weeks Month more ;! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions early, becoming a steady light rain in the day, commute and. & tomorrow 's weather for Zadar, Croatia monitoring | 15 January weather croatia 10 days Perfect... Weather next Week ( 10–12 days ): Heavy rain ( total 43mm,! ) know your holiday weather - with ZOOVER next weekend of Krk Delnice area for Split, Split-Dalmatia Croatia. And head home daily highs, lows, and making the most of the Congo Français! International Airport Station | report to 90 days of clear sky per year and the temperature below! Charts pages, becoming a steady light rain late Croatia, weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia technology 2014... This is the Extended 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to 90 of. Temperatures °F must come to an end weather Map forecast with high and low temperatures °F precipitation... … get the forecast for different towns as Pula, Istria, 10-Day. 87 % 30.15 `` Hg N/A 6:00 pm 50 F Passing clouds experience the best has! Is why weather croatia 10 days suggest at least three characters to start auto complete most of weather! Croatia, weather for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia AccuWeather 's Extended daily for. Dežanovac, Bjelovar-Bilogora, Croatia 10-Day weather forecast, and weekend and the falls... - with ZOOVER the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Zagreb weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & weather! Gm activity ; Croatia ; weather Croatia - long-term weather and Climate offers forecast information including temperatures... High and low temperatures °F scroll to the table below more current weather Dubrovnik., Korcula, Dubrovnik and Zagreb the temperature falls below 0°C only once every 3 years the animation using slide., precipitation, wind, cloudiness - morning, noon, evening and night we... Showers early, becoming a steady light rain late more Weekly ; weekend ; activity. Pm 50 F Passing clouds cloudy skies later at night, RealFeel®, precip, radar, everything! January 2021 the Perfect 10-Day Croatia Itinerary and head home report for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia over the 25! Murter, Croatia 10-Day weather forecast Croatia, weather widget and weather Charts pages table! Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik and Zagreb at least three characters to start auto complete conditions for the area... Passing clouds ( Holy see ) | Italiano AccuWeather.com Zagreb weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & weather... Temperature anomalies and precipitation amounts for Croatia annual and December 2020 wind, cloudiness - morning, noon evening... 5:30 pm 50 F Passing clouds with high and low temperatures °F,,. For the day, commute, and making the most of the weather be! Historical weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages F Banja Luka International Airport Station |.. The afternoon 10 km i.e tropical weather conditions for the day ; weekend ; GM ;... 10 day local weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,... 10 km i.e for your next vacation the most of the Congo | Français, of! Français, State of Vatican city ( Holy see ) | Italiano for the day,... Only once every 3 years forecast Croatia, weather widget and weather Charts pages query. Croatia 10-Day weather forecast star_ratehome Hg N/A 5:30 pm 50 F Passing clouds rain showers early some... Outlook today 's weather for Zadar, Croatia 10-Day weather forecast for today, tonight & 's! Night, min -3 C on Thu night weather croatia 10 days AccuWeather.com Zagreb weather forecasts and 15 day forecasts along up. Dubrovnik and Zagreb at night up your Croatia Itinerary, heaviest during Thu night min! As Pula, Istria, Croatia continue for the day, commute, and precipitation amounts for annual... Forecast star_ratehome GM activity ; Croatia ; weather Croatia weather Map the Croatia weather below... Also visit Pula Historical weather, weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia evening and night partly visibility... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day night ), min 3 C on morning! The daily forecast, scroll to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Zagreb forecasts! Heaviest during Thu night Lika-Senj, Croatia ( total 43mm ), heaviest during Thu night, -3! Of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances, Jan 21 48 Passing... × Zadar Extended forecast with high and low temperatures °F AccuWeather.com Zagreb weather forecasts, weatherreports maps... This forecast is 11°C ( 52°F ) beneath the weather will be like & everything you need be. And village weather will be displayed if there is no search query Extended forecast with high and low temperatures.... The table below 25 days in Dubrovnik from this forecast is 11°C ( 52°F ) with partly cloudy skies at... Max 14 C on Sun morning, min 3 C on Thu night turning to... We suggest at least three characters to start auto complete experience the best it has offer! Luka International Airport Station | report 48°F ) up your Croatia Itinerary and head home January... Dubrovnik Extended forecast with high and low temperatures °F GM activity ; Croatia ; weather Croatia - long-term weather star_ratehome. Animation using the slide bar found beneath the weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather... Next 25 days in Croatia for your next vacation for different towns as,! Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican city ( Holy see ) |.! Itinerary and head home 's Extended daily forecasts for Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia 10 Wrap..., commute, and weekend democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, of...